This shocked me
Mihaela
2024-01-31 05:10:34 UTC
I received a notice of today's God message ...
I clicked the notice to watch see what god wants to tell me and look what I see underneath:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/42quxKhU1A8NZgVc6

I saw you there Michael!!!!
I saw you there!!!!
Please ! Stop serving Satan!
You'll die !!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is what God has to say, I didn't watched yet, am watching it now after i send this :

Mihaela
2024-01-31 05:30:21 UTC
Post by Mihaela
I received a notice of today's God message ...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/42quxKhU1A8NZgVc6
I saw you there Michael!!!!
I saw you there!!!!
Please ! Stop serving Satan!
You'll die !!!!!!!!!!!!
http://youtu.be/hbG1Z7anrHg
Oh my God !
I watched the video...

God wants love to prevail over hate !
I don't hate you!
I love you!
But I hazte what you do!
Is wrong!
Please, baby : Do what is right!

Something very important is heading our way !

I just know it !
Listen to every god says and do exactly what say to do, Michael!
Or something really bad will happen!
I know it !
I feel it !
Do not continue , not for one more day to do what you shouldn't !
Please!
Mihaela
2024-01-31 05:37:05 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
[...]
-------
Am watching this now and am so amazed with every word !

Wow! Live in freedom he tells me amd so much more !

He even tells me not to listen to the ones that tells me am ugly , like you said ...
So much is there , all right on point !

Is unbelievable!

People !
Turn to God!
Don't continue all this !
You will lose when fight against god !
You will!!!

Don't continue please !!!

Please pull yourself out from Satan's arms !!!
You'll die !!!!
Mihaela
2024-01-31 05:40:44 UTC
Post by Mihaela
http://youtu.be/DAUCvPELRnY
Wow! Live in freedom he tells me amd so much more !
He even tells me not to listen to the ones that tells me am ugly , like you said ...
So much is there , all right on point !
Is unbelievable!
People !
Turn to God!
Don't continue all this !
You will lose when fight against god !
You will!!!
Don't continue please !!!
Please pull yourself out from Satan's arms !!!
You'll die !!!!
...."this corrupted world " he says....
Omg people !
Mihaela
2024-01-31 05:48:00 UTC
Post by Mihaela
I received a notice of today's God message ...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/42quxKhU1A8NZgVc6
I saw you there Michael!!!!
I saw you there!!!!
Please ! Stop serving Satan!
You'll die !!!!!!!!!!!!
http://youtu.be/hbG1Z7anrHg
Why is hard for you people to be honest?
How you all belive anything good come to you when dishonest?
People !
Why you always have to be deceiving ?
Trying to scam others ? Trying to steal ?
Lying all the time !??

Why people?
Why are you like this ?
Why ??
Why you give your soul away to Satan, so easily people ?
Do you all know what you are doing ?

If you don't know ?
I am telling you , I am teaching you !
Why you refuse to hear me and god ?
Why you have only eara for Satan!?
Why ???
Why you are all dishonest ?
Wow!
He just says you are blinded by evilness and arrogance !
He describes you !
Don't doubt he talks about you!

Make that change Michael!
Now !!!
Or you'll die soon !!!

Oh my god !!
Mihaela
2024-01-31 06:04:38 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
[...]
Look how many times he says :" my child , my daughter "
Listen don't doubt that this is not god !

Everything is right on !
Matching my exact problems !
My problems are not everyone's problems !
This is not for everyone !
Am telling you !
This is god ! Talking to me and you !