so just laying in bed waking up when i realized what this song means
Michael
2024-01-24 13:15:24 UTC

2024-01-24 13:28:09 UTC

2024-01-25 05:14:57 UTC

2024-01-25 05:43:00 UTC
2024-01-25 05:47:35 UTC
You are such a fucking crook!
You are not as smart as you think!
Is quite stupid what you did !
Mihaela
2024-01-25 05:46:33 UTC
Post by Michael
http://youtu.be/HBO0WlNbbHg
And you know what ?

I strongly believe you pull another innocent man , besides me , the " mayor" in your nasty shit !
And I solemnly promise you : THE END RESULT, WILL SURELY BE:
THE TRUTH ? WILL TRIUMPH, AS IT SHOULD !!

NOT YOU !!!
Mihaela
2024-01-25 05:50:10 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Michael
http://youtu.be/HBO0WlNbbHg
And you know what ?
I strongly believe you pull another innocent man , besides me , the " mayor" in your nasty shit !
THE TRUTH ? WILL TRIUMPH, AS IT SHOULD !!
NOT YOU !!!
And the 'mayor" seems to me , an easy man to foul!

Is a characteristic we , honestly human beings have!

We see the world through put own lens:
We make the mistake to believe that others , are like we are: good !

And this is rarely true !
Miha
2024-01-25 07:35:23 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Michael
http://youtu.be/HBO0WlNbbHg
And you know what ?
I strongly believe you pull another innocent man , besides me , the " mayor" in your nasty shit !
THE TRUTH ? WILL TRIUMPH, AS IT SHOULD !!
NOT YOU !!!
And the 'mayor" seems to me , an easy man to foul!
Is a characteristic we , honestly human beings have!
We make the mistake to believe that others , are like we are: good !
And this is rarely true !
So your boss reported me to FB . Am banned for using the f word and calling him a.pig!
Good he did so as I have nothing left to talk neither to him , neither to you ,!
Him blocking me ? Tells me he reads ! Good ! I want him to!

Am done talking in the wrong places !
You ?
Keep getting high and drunk , celebrating your ' victory ' , corrupting another soul , Satan !

Not wasting time around here anymore !
Ill take there where my words ? Will truly make a difference!

I was so right to say ' I don't trust anyone in Cali!

Supreme Court and Congress and white house !

Good f. Luck commiting crimes , corrupted criminals !
Will put an end to jailing the innocent so the criminals can roam free commiting murder in group !!!
Idiots ?
You refuse to believe you can't win against God ?

Oh my dear God how bad you will all cry !

And I swear ! After this one ?
With you celebrating am a fugitive when all innocent ? have compassion ! Not for you , not for any of you !
You all try somhard to convince me that jails are for innocent people ?
That will never ever again happen bastards !
We ?
Will switch places evil souls amd satanic beinga!
You are all disgusting !
One worse then the other !
Ducking losers all of you !
Miha
2024-01-25 07:41:46 UTC
Post by Miha
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Michael
[...]
I swear to god , never in my entire life I met someone with such ugly personality as you !

Is so disgusting dude everything you f do!
I detest you deeply !

Don't you ever bother me !
Will file restraining order !
Ugly monster you are !.
You want jail ?
Then let it f be bitch !
You and all your f group of criminals !
Good luck on trying to corrupt the supreme Court and Senate !
Miha
2024-01-25 08:16:43 UTC
Post by Michael
http://youtu.be/HBO0WlNbbHg
_________$$$

Oh my dear God !
You always are next to me :

People ?
Or rather :
Monsters ?
You watch what god with do FOR ME AND AGAINST YOU !
YOU KNOW YOU FIGHT GOD WHENVER TOU FIGHT ME PIGS !

AND YOU ALL BELIVE YOU CAN SUCCEED ?

Against God ?

Then pay bitches !

Pay bastards ! For daring go against God !
You all deserve it !

Never ever will I shed a tear !
You can go to jail for 20 f years !
Will not care !
You ? Keep celebrating f asshole !
You celebrate your defeat !
You'll never win !!!
Unless 20 years in prison is gain to you !

Good you grabbed Chuck with you too !
Another idiot who belives hes better then god !

You'll all see what your future holds !
Idiots man ! Such f idiots , that is unbelievable ! .
You deserve everything that's coming to you all murderers !
No question about main accusations being attemt of murder in conspiracy with all of you !
No doubt in my mind left that this is the only time when you and your criminal group will back off :when am dead !
And you consistently make attempts!

The idea that you go there when guilty ?
Right away you said you'll commit suicide !

So you clearly associate jail with end of life ! With death !

So further this proofs that your goal Everytime you out me there ,
You want me dead !
Or killed by others . Or suicide ! .
A clear attempt of murder is repeated exposure to deadly virus !
No doubt there that this was the reason : me dead ! Perfect murder ! .
Domestic terrorism and attempt of mirder using biological weapons !

Congress !?
Doesn't know many things , yet they took measures!
You'll see now when they'll get from me all shocking details ! With proofs !

Right away arrest ! .you and the team of murderers that you use to commit atrocities in riverside and not only ! .
No mercy is my moto from now on !
None !
Let there be justice !
Is necessary ! Highly necessary !

You will all fall to your knees begging god for mercy !
Soon !
Very soon !
.dint f believe it !
Am ready to proof it !
Watch and wonder !
And learn !
Feel free to die and burn !
I will not shed a tear or light a candle !
Heil Satan is your motto monsters !
So let him have you all!
Burn bitches !
Burn you dirtiest scums on this entire earth !
The garbage of this society : you nasty criminals !
Garbage ?
Needs disposal !
So get out from my life as none of you where invited there !
You bruttsly all of you forced yourself in my life and refuse to get the fuck out ?
Will force you to get the fuck out as my life ?
Is my life and none of you should be there nasty murderers you all are !
Satanic beings ugly murderers !
The garbage of this society !
Lying f bastards !
Am disgusted to no end with each and every one of you !
Will soon proof to you all :
There is no mistake bigger you could ever make
;Other then dare fuxk with me bastards !
Miha
2024-01-25 08:21:26 UTC
Post by Miha
Post by Michael
http://youtu.be/HBO0WlNbbHg
_________$$$
Oh my dear God !
http://youtu.be/u-OarPh6Ewc
People ?
[...]
All this ?
Was seen already by CIA !
AM SURE WAS CONGRESS THE ONES THAT ORDERED CHUCK TO DO HIS JOB !
AMD HE SPIT ON CONGRESS FACE WIRH SUCH HIGH DISREGARD AND DISRESPECT ,
WITJESSING YOUR CRIMES , KISSING LIRERALLY TOUR ASS FOR IT SO YOU HAPPY CAM CELEBRATE , GETTING HIGH AND GETTING DRINK YOU SLUT !
.WELL F DONE CHUCK!
WILL LET CONGRESS KNOW JOW MUCH RESPECT YOU HAVE FOR THEM YOU MASTY MIRDERER