rafah massacre
Michael
2024-02-10 07:39:25 UTC
More than a million people gathered into a small town at the egypt border to try to be as clsoe to aid as possible and 99% of them are unarmed and now nitai says he is going to assualt them with his military and they have an overbroad definition of terrorist. It is going to be a slaughter.
Mihaela
2024-02-11 08:55:32 UTC
Post by Michael
More than a million people gathered into a small town at the egypt border to try to be as clsoe to aid as possible and 99% of them are unarmed and now nitai says he is going to assualt them with his military and they have an overbroad definition of terrorist. It is going to be a slaughter.
------lĺ
A slaughter you began!
Am in defense here, remember?
I was attacked brutally by a group of hateful people , who, just like that reader said , hateful and cruel with forks in their hands hunting me down !
When you do something repeatedly 13 times is more then repetition , to intimidate , scare, destroy, humiliate, another human being, rob, deprivem of everything, torture, for no particular reason other then the fact that you all can, abusing your power , all of you , against poor me , As I never knew any of you before all this , is called terrorism ... domestic one, and when you try to kill that person using viruses ?
Is called domestic terrorism using biological weapons!

What's overboard ?
You all dod all that !

Is public info!
Mihaela
2024-02-11 08:59:55 UTC
Post by Michael
More than a million people gathered into a small town at the egypt border to try to be as clsoe to aid as possible and 99% of them are unarmed and now nitai says he is going to assualt them with his military and they have an overbroad definition of terrorist. It is going to be a slaughter.
A)
Why at the border?
You all want to run to mexico?
I wouldn't blame you ...sucks to be in jail , especially innocent!
And I doubt any of you will survive like I did !
7 years?
Is a very long time
And none of you showed any intention to stop !
My apologies to you all , criminals , that I didn't die , or lose my minds , or that I can't take it anymore, to humour you all for 7 more !
Michael
2024-02-16 14:09:44 UTC
Why are you letting the israeli's kill the people they hate?
Mihaela
2024-02-17 03:44:23 UTC
Post by Michael
Post by Michael
More than a million people gathered into a small town at the egypt border to try to be as clsoe to aid as possible and 99% of them are unarmed and now nitai says he is going to assualt them with his military and they have an overbroad definition of terrorist. It is going to be a slaughter.
Why are you letting the israeli's kill the people they hate?
-----

I never hate ! I confuse anger with hate ! I never experienced hate !
Hate ?
Just like love, remains in your heart for a very long time !
I assume ....and I bet am right! I see it ! In you all!
My anger ? Went away ...all the time ...so was never hate ... even if I said it is ...truth is : that it wasn't !
Never !

I can't hate ! Period !
Neither I neither god !
Only Satan hold on to hate !
Is all he has in his chest ! He has no heart ! And he never will !
That heart !? Died poisoned by the hate within !
Mihaela
2024-02-17 03:47:56 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Michael
Post by Michael
[...]

And I don't let anyone do anything !
I have no power over your own decisions !
You all decided to destroy me and sorry : is impossible !
I must defend myself and is all I do for long time now !

You all ?
Refusing to do what's right ?
You alone condemn yourself to death !
What you don't understand ?