for example one time they called russia they must have been drunk or something
Michael
2024-01-30 19:40:29 UTC
And told them don't you know what nuclear bombs can do?
Michael
2024-01-30 19:55:17 UTC
Perhaps you should have thought of that before you did all this bullshit.
Mihaela Hristodor
2024-01-31 00:16:04 UTC
Post by Michael
Post by Michael
And told them don't you know what nuclear bombs can do?
Perhaps you should have thought of that before you did all this bullshit.
---'yx
What the fuck you talk about!?
I did absolutely nothing else then stand up for myself when brutally attacked by you all for no reason ! Lwtf you wanted me to do huh?

Help you all jail me innocent?

If you ever dare blame me for one more f thing ?
Wrongly ?
Because you are so f selfish and delusional to where you see yourself everyoknes victim, when it all began w9th you amd your nasty illegal punches under the belt !
Mihaela
2024-01-31 00:41:26 UTC
Post by Mihaela Hristodor
Post by Michael
Post by Michael
And told them don't you know what nuclear bombs can do?
Perhaps you should have thought of that before you did all this bullshit.
---'yx
What the fuck you talk about!?
I did absolutely nothing else then stand up for myself when brutally attacked by you all for no reason ! Lwtf you wanted me to do huh?
Help you all jail me innocent?
If you ever dare blame me for one more f thing ?
Wrongly ?
Because you are so f selfish and delusional to where you see yourself everyoknes victim, when it all began w9th you amd your nasty illegal punches under the belt !
And you missjudging my potential, underestimating me !
I mean look at you and you all :
Even now that there is no place left to question my potential , .none of you stops for god sakes!

Then what the f can I do ?
HUH?
Other then protect myself ???
Mihaela
2024-01-31 00:47:12 UTC
Post by Mihaela Hristodor
Post by Michael
Post by Michael
[...]
Issue here is that you all are so accustomed to doing wjat is wrong?
That it became normality to you all !
It became the default mode of operating in daily basis !
Because no one or very few dare to oppose you !
Even if everybody knew how wrong it is !
People were too scared 5o challenge you all!
And you knew it!
That's why your main tool was always making threats !
People oby8ng quietly your illegal orders amd unjust punishments ?
doesn't make it right people !
Wake the f up!

Am not scared of any of you !