Urgent !
Mihaela
2024-02-08 16:55:03 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/live/A2PrvH1qoZ8?si=pAwX5sDqIun7CzC8

Minute 22 she says Michael and she says you'll die!
Am crushed !
Mihaela
2024-02-08 16:57:51 UTC
Post by Mihaela
https://www.youtube.com/live/A2PrvH1qoZ8?si=pAwX5sDqIun7CzC8
Minute 22 she says Michael and she says you'll die!
Am crushed !
Michael!!!!!!!
You MUST F LISTEN TO ME !!?
SHE TOO SAYS YOU HAVE A DEMON ATTACHED !

MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU !

LET ME HELP YOU !
Mihaela
2024-02-08 17:08:36 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
https://www.youtube.com/live/A2PrvH1qoZ8?si=pAwX5sDqIun7CzC8
Minute 22 she says Michael and she says you'll die!
Am crushed !
Michael!!!!!!!
You MUST F LISTEN TO ME !!?
SHE TOO SAYS YOU HAVE A DEMON ATTACHED !
MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU !
LET ME HELP YOU !
-----

Baby ! Why you rather die then do what's right ?
What's mine will be ours baby ! Will marry you !
Miha
2024-02-08 17:16:24 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
https://www.youtube.com/live/A2PrvH1qoZ8?si=pAwX5sDqIun7CzC8
Minute 22 she says Michael and she says you'll die!
Am crushed !
Michael!!!!!!!
You MUST F LISTEN TO ME !!?
SHE TOO SAYS YOU HAVE A DEMON ATTACHED !
MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU !
LET ME HELP YOU !
-----
Baby ! Why you rather die then do what's right ?
What's mine will be ours baby ! Will marry you !
Will give it all to you !
Just please do what's right , so you please God!!!
Please baby !
Money are not all that important t for me !
Please am begging you to what's right baby !
So God will forgive you !
Miha
2024-02-08 17:23:04 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
https://www.youtube.com/live/A2PrvH1qoZ8?si=pAwX5sDqIun7CzC8
Minute 22 she says Michael and she says you'll die!
Am crushed !
Michael!!!!!!!
You MUST F LISTEN TO ME !!?
SHE TOO SAYS YOU HAVE A DEMON ATTACHED !
MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU !
LET ME HELP YOU !
-----
Baby ! Why you rather die then do what's right ?
What's mine will be ours baby ! Will marry you !
For over 2 years am in panic mode knowing you will die if you don't do what is right !
God can't close eyes and forgive you unless you allow him to !
By allowing him to, means do what's right baby !
God is fair !
He can not do favors to anyone !

He loves you!
That's why he sent you ME!
The one he loves so much !

Allow him in your life please!

Money are nothing baby !
Love is all there is!

The reader said your wife is dumb !
That's a good reason to not let her open her mouth only for bj ...
I would never be able to be with someone that doesn't stimulate me intelectually !
And I know you are like me !

I AM THE ONE FOR YOU!

I AM YOUR TWIN!
DON'T F DIE ON ME !
Mihaela

https://www.youtube.com/live/sKpSA1g4aPw?si=Lwnnp9uWWXZR-1IM
Miha
2024-02-08 17:26:42 UTC
Post by Mihaela
https://www.youtube.com/live/A2PrvH1qoZ8?si=pAwX5sDqIun7CzC8
Minute 22 she says Michael and she says you'll die!
Am crushed !
------
lthis is the same r elder that said Condolences for your father right when died !
She scared the living shit out of me !

Baby! I know this will happen if you refuse to hear me out !

Will give you all the f money !
They do t mean much to me !

You do !
I love you !
You hear me !?
I love you !
I do t k ow why , I simply do !
Miha
2024-02-08 17:35:30 UTC
Post by Mihaela
https://www.youtube.com/live/A2PrvH1qoZ8?si=pAwX5sDqIun7CzC8
Minute 22 she says Michael and she says you'll die!
Am crushed !
_____

If you have a soul for sale ?
Sell it to me !
Is safe with me !
Amd is my other half soul!
I want to feel complete baby !
Will give you all the money will get !
Just sell it to me ! Not to Satan!

Ok?
Will take care of that poor soul !
Satan will burn it !
Miha
2024-02-08 17:38:26 UTC
Post by Mihaela
https://www.youtube.com/live/A2PrvH1qoZ8?si=pAwX5sDqIun7CzC8
Minute 22 she says Michael and she says you'll die!
Am crushed !
----

You make me cry for 7 long years !
Now you want to make me cry my whole f life ?
Mihaela

She's live right now ! Come there on YouTube !
Mihaela
2024-02-09 19:02:18 UTC
----------@---

https://youtube.com/shorts/_ayrypaF79c?si=0laXt5Dr28s_wwWh
Mihaela
2024-02-09 22:36:33 UTC
Post by Mihaela
https://www.youtube.com/live/A2PrvH1qoZ8?si=pAwX5sDqIun7CzC8
Minute 22 she says Michael and she says you'll die!
Am crushed !
------------

What I wrote here was an outburst of raw feelings.
Yet now ? Am back to my senses .
I don't want you if you don't love me!
I don't want to buy your love either !
And you don't love me !
Was all for the show to manipulate me , and to foul me , delaying me , hurting me more , so you can laugh seeing am hurt.

I take it all back.
Do what you want with your soul!
Potential "buyer" is gone...
Mihaela
2024-02-09 22:48:42 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
https://www.youtube.com/live/A2PrvH1qoZ8?si=pAwX5sDqIun7CzC8
Minute 22 she says Michael and she says you'll die!
Am crushed !
------------
What I wrote here was an outburst of raw feelings.
Yet now ? Am back to my senses .
I don't want you if you don't love me!
I don't want to buy your love either !
And you don't love me !
Was all for the show to manipulate me , and to foul me , delaying me , hurting me more , so you can laugh seeing am hurt.
I take it all back.
Do what you want with your soul!
Potential "buyer" is gone...
-----
And if you ever have something to say ?
Do it in an honest manner , like I myself do !
I refuse to read anything else .
I saw you got " permission " to post .

Am not reading , unless you address yourself to me in a straight up direct manner , just like I do !
Am done playing your games !

I am not going to make any compromises anymore.
Meaning : there must be an equal give and take .
I know my worth and I deserve back equally what I give .
Is wrong for me to give it all and get nothing in return but ridicule...
No more !
Mihaela
2024-02-09 22:58:09 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
[...]
I live by my own code.
I have a very strong set of principles that are set in stone .
One of them is :
NEVER BUY LOVE !
Love ? Is not for sale!
Neither souls for sale!
And love ?
Resides in our souls!
We decided the soul resides in our heart !
I will never understand the ones that buy love .
How one can draw satisfaction when there is lack of reciprocity ?
I find that very primitive...even barbarian!

I would never do that !
NEVER!
Mihaela
2024-02-09 23:04:26 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
[...]
I would do anything to save a soul though...
And if money only would do so?
I would give the money and let that soul fly away free, as it should be !
I would never do it to keep that soul in captivity!
Mihaela
2024-02-09 23:09:32 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
[...]
I am a noble human being !
That's what makes me unique!

No offense to anyone out there,
Is what I learn so far :
Very few out there as noble as me, if any !
I didn't had the chance yet to meet any !
Unfortunately .....
Mihaela
2024-02-09 23:18:11 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
[...]
Noble in any sense less aristocracy.
Being aristocratic doesn't mean you are noble !
Look at you all!
You stole my titles to pompon your own!