Familiarize yourself...
Mihaela
2024-02-20 05:36:34 UTC
With the meaning of domestic terrorism...
https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-resolution/410/text
And learn that what you do?
Is exactly that !
------

My complaint is almost ready to go out ...

Expect the worst !

I have no choice !!!!!!!

I don't!!!

You lie about everything !!!!
Mihaela
2024-02-20 06:44:45 UTC
Post by Mihaela
With the meaning of domestic terrorism...
https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-resolution/410/text
And learn that what you do?
Is exactly that !
------
My complaint is almost ready to go out ...
Expect the worst !
I have no choice !!!!!!!
I don't!!!
You lie about everything !!!!
-------------

Should I stop at my favorite number : 13 ?
Or should I go further?

1. Attempt to commit murder
2. Domestic terrorism using biological weapons
3. Obstruction of Justice
4. RICO
5. California Bane Act
6. Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress
7. Conspiracy
8. Bribery and Corruption
9. Malicious Prosecution
10. Abuse of Process
11. Violation of Civil Rights Under State Law
12. Kidnapping
13. False imprisonment .

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/25/politics/coronavirus-terrorism-justice-department/index.html
Mihaela
You'll never get out !
Mihaela
2024-02-20 06:47:38 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
[...]
Identity theft and you know all the privacy and extortion issues and passport story .,,
I can double easy those causes of actions !
Mihaela
2024-02-20 06:48:59 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
[...]
I will go further!
Will see what is the number of total charges against you !
I bet I will easily reach 25!
Easy!
Mihaela
2024-02-21 02:31:52 UTC
With the meaning of domestic terrorism...
https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-resolution/410/text
And learn that what you do?
Is exactly that !
-------------------

https://www.justice.gov/crt/statutes-enforced-criminal-section

Did i somehow omit to mention illegal video surveillance, where the ilegally obtained material ( sexual part of it ) was used to blackmail and extort digital currency, more precisely : litecoins to be sent to a specific wallet address address?

Hmmmmm........ ..this is a very important one! i cant believe i almost forgot about it !!!

What do you think is my memory at fault here or is rather the overwhelming amount of crimes you did commit along those never endìng torturous 7 years ?

Heheee...he!
Don't bother to answer , i know you so well by now : you'll say is my memory , i'll say is the other one !

You haCk me right now , in this very moment !
it takes me a minute to type a phrase , thx God am very patient!
Mihaela
2024-02-21 02:40:03 UTC
Post by Mihaela
[...]
You know what ?
You may be right !
It can be my memory !
Let me explain : when traumatized?
The brain refuses to revisit that place, in an effort to self preserve !
Every time you recall painful events, you live them all over again !
You refresh the pain ...
Every time !
Mihaela
2024-02-21 02:41:32 UTC
Post by Mihaela
[...]
So writing all over again another complaint?
Sends me straight to hell!

Is very painful to recall !
Am traumatized all over again !
Mihaela
2024-02-21 02:45:55 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
[...]
Yet i have to do so!
At your demand again !
You all choose to prolonge that for as long as you all can !
Will make a mention of that and the lack of remorse you all certainly proofed you all have !!!
You all enjoy seeing me hurt and struggling to reach to surface as you keep pushing me down hoping I'll drown !
Mihaela
2024-02-21 02:50:43 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
[...]
NEVER!!!
EVEN TOUGH "SWIMMING " IS MY PHOBIA !

I CAN'T SWIM!
YET LET ME TELL YOU THIS : AM A NATURAL!
WILL SWIM, SO GRACIOUSLY , JUST LIKE I DID IN MY DREAM !
AND DON'T FORGET: I GOT POWERFUL SURVIVAL SKILLS !
AND MORE YOU ALL PUSH ME DOWN ?
FURTHER YOULL ALL DROWN!
WILL FLOAT?
LIKE A GOOSE!
I WILL NOT BELIEVE IT MY OWN SELF !
Miha
2024-02-21 03:36:49 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
[...]
------------

Chained to a f wall, cuffed and shackled like a damn serial murderer , forced to urinate amd defecate in public, sometimes at demand:

Deputy : "Let us see if you are pregnant ! -Urine sample
Me : I am in menopause!
Deputy : Doesn't matter!

You are all such f liars ? That is disgusting!

I wouldn't do that with my mother next to me , or anyone else ever , and i was forced to do so with people that I never in my life saw before and with a videocamera pointed straight at the toilet !

Or have your cavities searched at demand regardless they have x-rays!
You are some nasty degenerated criminals all of you , perverted bastards !
Miha
2024-02-21 03:45:40 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
[...]

I CAN NOT BELIEVE HOW F STUPID YPU ALL ARE TO NOT CARE ABOUT ALL THIS BEIMG MADE PUBLIC !!!
AND ADVERTISED ALL THE WAY TO CONGRESS AND SUPREME COURT OF USA !!!

TO BE YOU ALL?
I WOULD HAVE TOLD MYSELF THIS : " IF I WAS THAT F STUPID TO DO ALL THIS ? NOW THAT THAT BITCH SCREAMS OUT LOUD ALL OVER THE PLACE ABOUT WHAT WE DID ?
I RATHER RESIGN, DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO KEEP IT LOW AT THE MOST POSIBLE MINIMUM !!!"

NO BROTHER !!! YOU DO THE F OPPOSITE AND BRING " NEW " F MEMEBERS OF THE F CLUB IN !
PULL MORE PEOPLE IN, AND CONTINUE TO COMMIT MORE CRIMES !
YOU ALL ?
MUST BE F CRAZY PEOPLE !
BIG F TIME !!!

THEN LET'S DO IT ! WTF?
I HAVE TO END THIS SHIT !!!
NOW!!!
Miha
2024-02-21 03:57:00 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
[...]
-------

You know what doesn't let you do a normal human being who fucked up big time would ?

Your hate ! Your ego ! Your criminal ugly black and cruel tirant heart !
Your thirst for revenge !
That's what also keeps you in a delusional mind set !

YOU SEE YOU CANT WIN !
YET YOU STILL HOPE YOU WILL!

NEVER !!!
EVEN IF I DIE MURDERED BY YOU ALL!

IF I DIE ! ?

THAT'S GOING TO MAKE IT WORSE!

AS LET ME TELL YOU THIS :
BESIDES GOD ?
THERE ARE FEW PEOPLE STILL THAT TRULY CARE FOR ME !
THEY WILL SEEK JUSTICE IN MY NAME !
THEY WILL HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT MY DEATH !
WILL BE WORSE FOR YOU ALL IF I GET KILLED !
AS THIS IS MY TESTIMONY RIGHT HERE IN THIS PUBLIC FORUM , OF EVERYTHING !!!

THERE ARE NO OTHER ENEMIES I HAVE BESIDES YOU ALL , THE ONES THAT TRIED TO MURDER ME FOR SO LONG !
Miha
2024-02-21 04:02:48 UTC
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
[...]
And I know all that !
So then why would I continue to care of what's going to happen to any ofour? And even of i would care , dont you think is too much to exoect from me to sacrifice my well being so you can all WIN?

WHAT YOU WIN TO BEGIN WITH ?
HUH?
WHATS THERE TO BE WON FOR YOU ALL?
HUH???

BRIBES !
A PAT ON THE SHOULDER FOR A WELL DONE JOB !
NO?

SORRY , BUT WILL BE THE STAIN ON YOUR "WELL DONE JOB'S" RECORD !
AND NOT ONLY THAT , BUT WILL MAKE SURE YOULL NEVER DO YOUR DIRTY F CRIMINAL JOB , EVER !!!!!

ALL OF YOU!!!!

YOU WILL NEVER EVÈR WIN , BUT A PLACE IN FIRST RAW IN SATANS CHOIR !
Miha
2024-02-21 04:31:39 UTC
Post by Miha
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
Post by Mihaela
[...]
I CAN NOT BELIEVE HOW F STUPID YPU ALL ARE TO NOT CARE ABOUT ALL THIS BEIMG MADE PUBLI4C !!!
[...]
BRIBES ! ZTE
A PAT ON THE SHOULDER FOR A WELL DONE JOB !
NO?
SORRY , BUT WILL BE THE STAIN ON YOUR "WELL DONE JOB'S" RECORD !
AND NOT ONLY THAT , BUT WILL MAKE SURE YOULL NEVER DO YOUR DIRTY F CRIMINAL JOB , EVER !!!!!
ALL OF YOU!!!!
YOU WILL NEVER EVÈR WIN , BUT A PLACE IN FIRST RAW IN SATANS CHOIR !
As your last destination!
As before that ?
You'll lose everything in this world first !
That you'll cry so hard , you f idiot ?
Wondering why the f you didn't back the hell up when you could ???
Remember that you idiot !
As now ?
We approach the f end!
And the very end result ?
Will be the one I advertise for over 2 years now !
You see it happening g amd still tefise to belive it !
I don't f care whom you count on ?
Will all fail, just like all else that failed so far !
Ex. Utah crap ..,when you did it ? You truly believed will work ,huh?
Of course! Or wouldn't do it !
That was one of the stupidest things you ever did !!!
And now after all , you still belive in your own evil plans working !?
You still believe that others will believe you , and not me ?
Get outta here dude !!!
Your whole illuminati clan?
Will say :" this dude os so f stupid , that I don't want to get involved !"
Who can defend that ?
Is too f obvious!!!
Mindblowing is about that whole Utah story , is the fact that was " carefully planned " !

If I would had been a mafia criminal?
You would be the last ever would hire to do my dirty job !
You are pretty dumb !