so then the ancient semitic warriors need to hijack your country
Michael
2024-01-26 03:58:36 UTC
So they need to weaken you strengthening themselves against you.

No way that would ruin anyone's life.
Mihaela
2024-01-28 06:43:26 UTC
Post by Michael
So they need to weaken you strengthening themselves against you.
http://youtu.be/ClLCqZin9HY
No way that would ruin anyone's life.
-------
Ok

You are shameless dude !

You will never change!
You are selfish, and an arrogant hooligan!
Making threats all the time !

You all hated me before I knew any of you!
Without me doing ever anything to any of you !
Running after me with forks like that tarot reader said! Just like satanic beings you all are !

You hated me deadly before I said a word to any of you !

What is there for me to lose ?
You can't hate me more then deadly !

And this is where you all began from !

Why ?

Because I disagree with your torture delivery !!!

Get out from my face , all of you criminals !
Amd let me tell you something:

I'LL NEVER BE WITH YOU !!!

NEVER !

I FEEL SO FAR FROM YOU RIGHT NOW ?

AND I WILL NOT ALLOW ANYTHING AND ANYONE TO EVER SHORTEN THAT DISTANCE !

YOU ARE TOO HUGE OF A CRIMINAL !

AND IS WHAT I DETEST THE WORST IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD :

DISHONESTY !

AND YOULL NEVER EVER BE AN HONEST MAN !

YOU WILL NEVER TRANSFORM OTHER THEN :
FROM BAD ? TO WORSE !

And who needs that ?

Sopurely not me !

And will not f read or talk to you from now !

See you all murderers?
In Supreme Court!

You all deserve what is coming to you !

All you did ? Lnext to lack of remorse ? Land an appetite to do worse ?

What else is there left to be said ?

You'll all soon cry aour asses off ,
Locked up in a cell, forever idiots !

Hating me amd hunting me down forever ?
Is what you all choose as a hobby!

Then f you all !

Rot in prison!

Am nobody's f toy !

You have zero respect for my life !

You all picked on me criminals you are ,
For no reasonable reason !

Crash amd burn !
All of you !

One day soon ?

You'll all fall to your knee, beging God for mercy !

Soon !!!

Get ready all of you !

Was never my wish , but all yours !

Then let it f be !