my religion here is about 2 percent of the populace about the same number of jews in the us
Michael
2024-01-26 04:25:12 UTC
We do not have the type and kind of pull, influence, and power they they have wielded on your society nor would we have some desire to have such drastic societal modifications.

Back in the 1950s israel realized they needed some country to back theirs and prop it up and the leader there picked your country.

The album became the first rap LP to top the Billboard album chart, and was the second rap album to become a platinum album. It is one of Columbia Records' fastest-selling debut records to date and was certified Diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America in 2015 for shipping over ten million copies in the United States
Mihaela Hristodor
2024-01-28 14:36:19 UTC
http://youtu.be/E4m_M0JwGLI
The album became the first rap LP to top the Billboard album chart, and was the second rap album to become a platinum album. It is one of Columbia Records' fastest-selling debut records to date and was certified Diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America in 2015 for shipping over ten million copies in the United States
---------

And dude ! What rhyming you talk about?
I tri3d to figur3d out amd I saw my short phrases , rhymes !!
Was unintentional dude !
Simply unintentional!

I didn't realize there is a rhyme , till you point3d out !
So this tells me :
THAT'S TALEMT IN ITS PUREST FORM !
WHEN I DO OTM? AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW !!!

AND STEALING WHAT , ASSHOLE?

DON'T FORGET YOU ARE THE THIEF !

DONT FORGET YOU STOLE MY HOUSE AND MY PROTOFOLIO ACCOUNT !

AND NOBODY CHARGED YOU FOR THAT YET !
IS ON THE WAY !
PIRATE OF CAREIBEAN YOU ARE !
NOW THAT YOU ARE NOT A LAWYER ANYMORE ?
GO TO HOLLYWOOD REPLACE JHONNY DEEP !
SUPERMAN IN CARIBBEAN!

I WILL PLAY ROBIN HOOD !
GRAB FROM RICH AND GIVE TO POOR !

SCUMBEG !
Mihaela Hristodor
2024-01-28 14:48:05 UTC
Post by Michael
We do not have the type and kind of pull, influence, and power they they have wielded on your society nor would we have some desire to have such drastic societal modifications.
Back in the 1950s israel realized they needed some country to back theirs and prop it up and the leader there picked your country.
http://youtu.be/E4m_M0JwGLI
The album became the first rap LP to top the Billboard album chart, and was the second rap album to become a platinum album. It is one of Columbia Records' fastest-selling debut records to date and was certified Diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America in 2015 for shipping over ten million copies in the United States
-----
And your religion is a perverted nasty racist cult! Serving Satan!
Molesting kids, inbreeding , and killing , stealing,
wearing MAGIC UNDERWEAR, THAT MAKES YOU ALL DELUSIONAL!!!

TEACHING YOU , YOU ARE ALL ABOVE THE LAW ,
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO , IS GET VIP STATUS IN F SATANIC CHURCH!

YOUR RELIGION NEEDS EXTERMINATION!
AS YOU INVADED THR GOVERNMENT LIKE ROACHES !
DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY AND IT'S CONSTITUTION !!!
Mihaela Hristodor
2024-01-28 14:54:39 UTC
Post by Mihaela Hristodor
Post by Michael
[...]
THIS IS GOD TALKING THROUGH ME !
AND GOD NEVER LIES ,
NEVER EXAGERATES!!!!!!
YOU ARE A BLASPHEMY TO E TO GOD , AND VERYTHING THAT MEANS " RELIGION " !
YOU ARE A SATANIC CULT !
NEVER A RELIGION!
MOLESTING KIDS AND ABUSING WOMEN!
GET OUT FROM MY FACE SATANIC DEMON !